Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're Having Some Weather!

 It is snowing and blowing. We got 10" over the night and it's still coming down. I guess this will be a good day to sit tight and make some jewelry. I made this one last night :)

 I'm working on getting some hearts and flowers and pink and red valentine goodness into the shop before Valentine's Day. This one is kind of subtly valentiney. I think it would be good all year round. I really love these fire polished faceted glass beads. They have so much depth and of course the Fallen Angels Brass heart charm is perfection.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love staying in when it's nasty outside, making beautiful things? The snow IS pretty though... we've had lovely hoarfrosts lately here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your link from the Etsy forum and love your wintry photo but I have to thank you for using the blogger page option. Serendipitously, I was earlier today looking for an example of what to do with these.

    ReplyDelete