Monday, January 24, 2011

New Shop Section

I've had a couple requests for clip on earrings. It took a while to find clips that I was happy with. I don't put anything in my shop that I wouldn't wear. I had to look for a while to find any that were  of good enough quality not to be rough and to look good. Then I wore some around the house for a while to make sure that they stayed on and that they were comfortable. I finally ended up with some in both silver and gold tone that I'm quite happy with. Then the fun part began as I started to actually make the earrings. Clip on styles are not readily available everywhere and I'm hoping there will be a market for mine. I spent some time this morning creating the new section and getting them posted. If you click the post title  -"New Shop Section" - it will take you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment